How can we help you?
Yes, you can. The Just Sleep mattresses are available in a few select Sleepy's stores. Give your local store a call to see if they have the product you are wanting to try in stock.
Unfortunately we don't sell bases with our Just Sleep mattress. We recommend visiting your closest Sleepy’s store if you need to purchase a base.
All foams within Just Sleep mattresses are treated with Ultra Fresh which helps to protect against a range of triggers that cause asthma and allergies.
Treat spills and stains as soon as possible. Gently scrape away soiling or mop any liquid. Use a clean, damp cloth (dampen with water only) and dry in shade away from direct heat. Allow to dry thoroughly before re-use.
Just Sleep mattresses are available in the following sizes:
Single 92cm x 188cm
King Single 107cm x 203cm
Double 137cm x 188cm
Queen 153cm x 203cm
SleepMaker are proud to be able to provide all Australians with a low price, quality mattress. We're even prouder that our Just Sleep range is made right here in Australia. SleepMaker are dedicated to building and maintaining highly skilled and robust local manufacturing capabilities, and remain committed to long term on-shore manufacturing.
To create the Just Sleep range SleepMaker transformed its design and manufacturing process. As a result, they have been able to design an affordable great quality mattress for all Australians. If you need a simple, good quality Australian made mattress, the Just Sleep range is perfect for you.
SleepMaker manufacture Just Sleep mattresses right here in Australia, so we know they're a good quality mattress. Because of this, we're able to offer a 5 year warranty on all Just Sleep mattresses.
We only collect personal information when you knowingly provide it, and if requested we can advise:
- What Information we collect and hold about you and why we collect such information;
- How that information is used by us and the organisations, or types of organisations that the information would usually be disclosed to;
- If the law requires the collection of such information;
- The consequences, if any, of you not disclosing such information;
- That you can access such information and how you can access such information; and
- How you can correct such information if it is not correct.
Collection of personal information
Sleepy’s Express will only collect personal information that is relevant to our functions and activities as a retailer including sales and marketing to you and to improve and personalise your experience with us and in relation to our product. The type of personal information collected and the purposes for which that personal information will be used will depend on the circumstances. For example, Sleepy’s Express may collect personal information from you when you:
- create a user account to make an online purchase using the Website;
- make a purchase using the Website as a guest; or
- request information, publications or other materials to be sent to you.
- This personal information may include, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or credit card number.
Use of personal information
We will use and disclose your personal information for the purposes of our business as a retailer including credit checking and delivering products and for marketing. You may opt out of receiving marketing information by our opt-out or unsubscribe link. We may also disclose personal information where such disclosure is permitted by law.
We may also disclose personal information to others, such as:
- business partners and suppliers and manufacturers of products that we sell including for their own product support and direct marketing;
- mailing houses – we do not sell your personal details but we use mailing houses for the purpose of communication with you;
- our sales representatives, and franchisees;
- outsourced service providers who provide us with the ability to serve you;
- third parties who provide services to us in relation to the Website, and online shopping using the Website such as gateway providers, merchant facility providers and delivery service providers;
- credit reporting agencies for credit rating and fraud protection services;
- our professional advisers, such as accountants, auditors, lawyers; and
- government regulatory authorities as required.
We will not otherwise provide your personal information to a third party without your approval unless authorised or required by law, reasonably necessary to enforce the law or necessary to investigate a suspected unlawful activity.
This Site may contain links to other sites where privacy information practices may be different. You should consult the other site's privacy notice as we are not responsible for and have no control over information that is submitted to or collected by the other site.
Your right to access and correct your personal information
You have a right to request access to your personal information and to request its correction. If you wish to do either of these, please contact our Privacy Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org . You can complain if you think we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles. As an initial step you should contact our Privacy Officer (see contact details above) by submitting a written complaint. We will endeavour to respond to your complaint within a reasonable time (usually within 30 days). If you are not satisfied with our response you may then take your complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
Ensuring accuracy of the personal information we hold
We will reasonably attempt to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, up to date and complete. To assist us to do this please provide us with the correct information and inform us if your details have changed. This can be done by providing us with details of any changes to your information by fax or e-mail. If we deny you access or deny a request for correction we will provide you with reasons.